Renal Specialists of Houston thanks you for your patience during this COVID pandemic. We currently are seeing patients in our clinics and via telehealth, with the following measures implemented:
- Our doctors and employees will be screened daily for COVID on their arrival to clinic.
- All staff will wear face masks when they visit with you and will be diligent in their use of sanitizers and disinfectants.
- Visits will be spread throughout the day to minimize risk of exposure and to allow for as much social distancing as possible in the waiting room.
In addition, if you are coming to the clinic:
- You will be called the day before your appointment (or Friday if your appointment is on a Monday) to answer COVID screening questions
- You will be required to wear a mask for the duration of your clinic visit. If you do not have a mask, we will provide you with one.
- Companions and family members will be limited to those who are necessary for the appointment. Please do not bring children with you.
- You and anyone accompanying you will be screened (including a temperature) on arrival to the clinic.
We will continue to keep you updated as we follow guidance issued by our governor and health agencies. In the meantime, please be reassured.
We are committed to providing you with the highest quality of care – safely.
Your doctors of Renal Specialists of Houston, PA